Aero Precision. At Aero Precision we’re known for two things: superior engineering & machining, and the ability to get the customer what they need, when they need it. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. This is a great opportunity to be part of a newly formed, energetic HR team that is dedicated to building a culture that provides an employee experience that builds engagement and drives performance. Together, we will build a precision human resources function that is as precise as our machining processes.
The Job. This position is based in Tacoma, Washington and will oversee the daily recruiting activity for our Tacoma and New Hampshire facilities. Primary responsibilities are all phases of recruiting and talent management, including traditional sourcing strategies, the development of new and innovative recruiting efforts and initiatives and onboarding of new hires. You will play an integral role in ensuring we hire the best possible talent and create a culture aligned with our values. You will work closely with the VP of HR, HR Manager and leadership team to provide HR solutions and programs to drive organizational success.
· Establish and implement proactive hiring strategies to create talent pipelines
· Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives
· Partner with managers to anticipate needs and set expectations for future openings
· Maintain and update all job requisitions
· Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
· Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contact recruiters using newsgroups and job sites
· Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyze responses, verify references, and compare qualifications to job requirements
· Schedule and manage all interviews by coordinating schedules
· Monitor job offers and compensation practices; emphasize benefits and perks
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
· 1-2 years of Human Resources corporate recruiting experience preferred
· Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
· General knowledge of current employment laws and practices
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Able to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resource work
· Attention to detail
· 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
· 100% Paid Life Insurance
· Disability Plans
· 401(k) Plan
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Paid Holidays, including Floating Holiday.
· Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
· Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.