Posted 1 year ago
Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. As a result of substantial growth, we are adding this position to focus on operational strategy and execution by providing leadership and vision. This is a great opportunity for an innovative operational leader who has a passion for process improvements, automation and operational excellence. This position will also be instrumental in redesigning our flow as we move to our new home in Lakewood.
The Job. The Operations Manager is responsible for leading, coaching and driving the assembly and armory operations. This position is responsible for long-term planning, project management, KPI development, and goal setting for fulfillment production. The Sr. Assembly Manager will assist with capital equipment purchases and make recommendations for new automation and process improvement opportunities. This position actively supports the daily production plan by applying performance management techniques, reviewing workflow, resolving constraints, and enforcing quality and LEAN ideologies.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in leading and managing assembly operations, preferably in a high volume, high SKU industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Experience with automated equipment such as auto baggers, sorters, bowl feeders, staking, and robotic arms (Cobots).
- Knowledge and/or ability to set-up, program, troubleshoot and repair equipment helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and explain inventory, production, and shipping reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability, Reporting Skills, Creative Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Organization
- Knowledge of ATF Compliance Regulations strongly preferred
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Share this job