Aero Precision. At Aero Precision we’re known for two things: superior engineering & machining, and the ability to get the customer what they need, when they need it. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. This is a great opportunity to be part of a newly formed, energetic HR team that is dedicated to building a culture that provides an employee experience that builds engagement and drives performance. Our team supports 4 locations with over 800 employees and growing… This is a grass roots opportunity as we are building from the ground up! Bring your creativity, tenacity and roll up your sleeves to get the job done!
The Job. This position is based in Tacoma, Washington and will be responsible for leading the creation, design, and implementation of talent and development, engagement and performance management programs and processes. The primary focus is to improve leadership capabilities at all levels, while driving employee engagement and improving retention. You will work closely with the VP of HR, HR Manager and the senior leadership team to provide HR solutions and programs to drive organizational success.
- Work with the VP of HR and Senior Leadership team to develop Leadership philosophies and goals that will be held as a standard for our leadership development programs and goals.
- Develop a hybrid model of third-party leadership development training programs and internal workshops to build leadership competencies consistent with the core philosophies. Programs should be simple, flexible and effective and focus on one shared leadership language and approach to leading people and driving performance.
- Also responsible for developing and administering growth and development plans for employees at all levels who are interested in achieving the next level of their career.
- Create and develop performance management systems and tools that drive employee success and are respectful, professional and encourage accountability – moving away from traditional “ratings” and “performance reviews”.
- Develop performance feedback systems that drive engagement, using tools and processes that increase awareness, open communication and are goal driven.
- Develop feedback mechanisms to understand gaps in employee engagement. Concepts such as employee surveys, turnover analysis, focus groups, skip level meetings, etc.
- Make recommendations for programs or processes to increase engagement.
- Assist in the development of compensation programs and practices at all levels to ensure equity, competitiveness and engagement.
- Develop competency matrices to support compensation decisions to ensure fairness and compliance with Federal and State pay equity laws.
- Maximize the use of our robust HRIS system (Paylocity) to drive employee engagement and experience as well as implementation of the LMS.
- Data analysis and reporting of related metrics.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.