Staff AccountantApply on Website
Posted 11 days ago
Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Staff Accountant’s primary role is to conduct complex discrepancy research and collect past due receivables. They will focus on month end duties and various special projects.
The Job. The Staff Accountant will work unresolved A/R reports, track activity, and thoroughly investigate the root cause of unresolved claims. They will complete A/R monthly cycle, including but not limited to, invoices for all orders on a daily basis and reconciling jobs in SAP to ensure that proper amounts are billed. Additionally, they will prepare and file tax returns, perform monthly reconciliations and month end duties. The Staff Accountant will also review financial statements for accuracy.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Proficient in data entry and management
- 1-3 years Accounts Receivable experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Program
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including Floating Holiday
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Apply on Website
Share this job