Demand Forecasting Data ScientistApply on Website
Posted 11 days ago
Demand Forecasting Data Scientist
Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Demand Forecasting Data Scientist is essential to delivering strategic data insights and demand forecasts for a large variety of SKUs across multiple channels. They will analyze data to uncover trends and correlations to develop insights that can improve the company’s product offering.
The Job. The Demand Forecasting Data Scientist will help collect, clean, analyze, model, and share data to help the Product, Marketing and Sales teams understand current trends. They will design and implement qualitative systems and forecasting models to predict unit sales and revenue across a variety of dimensions and drive adoption of the forecasts. As a forecaster you will generate forecasts and gain acceptance from the sales side and communicate the forecasts to the supply side to support inventory planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in data modeling / data science / advanced business analytics.
- Professional experience working with data mining tools (e.g. Python/R), and data modeling tools (e.g. SQL), and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Shiny, Plotly).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience using SQL in a business environment with large-scale and complex datasets.
- 2+ years of professional experience in time series forecasting.
- Professional experience implementing automated forecasting systems.
- Manufacturing background.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including Floating Holiday
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Apply on Website
Share this job