Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Information Technology team provides essential internal-facing support to the local site in addition to several remote US locations. The IT Business Analyst will provide support to the entire enterprise from marketing, sales, manufacturing, fulfillment, and finance teams and to gather, elicit, review, analyze, document, communicate, and validate data and information to support business decisions. This role may support multiple company projects by providing automation solutions and software implementation and integration.
The Job. The IT Business Analyst will build and manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure current and future business needs are met and value is delivered. They will analyze business partner’s operations to understand strengths and weaknesses in order to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions, as well as analyze business processes, functions, and procedures to determine most effective business systems software to meet the needs of the organization. The IT Business Analyst will partner with various project leads in development of project plans and use associated project planning tools as needed, as well as provide project management and project support on select initiatives. Additionally, they will conduct feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions. The IT Business Analyst gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies and potential risks or issues and elicits requirements, translates/simplifies requirements and provides documentation to all relevant stakeholders. They ensure proper coordination between the IT organization and process owners by defining conceptual and logical levels of detail in the business process models, translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and/or vendors and manage changes to such specifications. They will prepare status reports and deliverables/presentations and monitor deliverables to ensure timely completion of projects. The IT Business Analyst will lead meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings, ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements, and develop test plans and coordinate software testing.
- 8 plus years of IT and/or Business experience. Experience working on large scale IT initiatives a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in IT, Business or a related field. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Platform knowledge (Linux,Unix,Sun,WindowsNT,XP,Open Step)
- Well versed in Microsoft Office product suite
- Familiarity with project management software
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with focus on accurate results
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
- Systems integration experience
- Database experience (MS SQL, MySQL, Access, etc.)
- Software programming/development (C, C#, VBA, HTML)
- ERP experience (SAP, NetSuite, MS Dynamics)
- Reporting (MS Power Bi, Tableau)
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.