Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Armory Production Scheduler develops the weekly production schedule for the Armory team.
The Job. The Armory Production Scheduler reviews the weekly stocking plan, generates work orders, and prioritizes the workload for the full Armory team. This position will be working directly with the Assembly Scheduling team to ensure the Armory plan is aligned with the weekly production goals and stocking plan. This role is also responsible for tracking and reporting work order constraints and work order completion metrics.
- 1+ years related work experience
- Experience in working with an MRP system and managing work orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Ability to interpret and explain inventory, production, and order reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability, Reporting Skills, Creative Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Organization
- Bilingual English & Vietnamese Preferred
- Knowledge of ATF Compliance Regulations strongly preferred
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including Birthday Holiday
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.