Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Inventory Specialist performs daily inventory tasks and reports on inventory discrepancies that are identified.
The Job. The Inventory Specialist conducts scheduled and requested inventory counts. The Inventory Specialist’s main responsibilities include researching and conducting root-cause analysis on inventory discrepancies; reconciling inventory to SAP; coordination and performing of internal inventory audits. In addition, counting and verifying product transferring between warehouses, reporting on inventory activities and variances, and working with Department Manager on making any necessary adjustments. Lastly, contributing new and unique ideas to improve inventory controls and accuracy and performing daily walk-throughs of warehouse to identify and address inventory concerns.
- Inventory experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of inventory software
- Ability to interpret and explain inventory reports
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload and restock supplies
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively in order to devise best inventory control practices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well with a team
- Dependability, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Organization
- Bilingual English & Vietnamese
- 3-5 years of inventory analysis
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ATF Compliance Regulations strongly preferred
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.