LEO Sales RepresentativeApply on Website
Posted 8 days ago
LEO Sales Representative
Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Sales Account Executive – Law Enforcement /Military will be responsible for unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and as a result, create long-term partnerships. In addition, creating detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment/maintenance of both the new and existing accounts for local, state, federal business, export sales, FMS and FMF sales opportunities. Training both internal and external partners on use of product as well as train CONUS/OCONUS Law Enforcement and Military customers in the employment and maintenance of firearms. Align with Law Enforcement/Military product development team to create new products and improve existing ones.
The Job. Manage the entire sales cycle from finding the opportunity to responding to an RFI/RFQ. Travel to tradeshows in order to find and source new relationships, including DLR and RTL channel shows when needed; present and demo products to prospective clients. Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data and align with key departments to facilitate contracts. Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customer’s dedication, remain in frequent contact with clients to understand their needs and respond to complaints/resolve issues aiming for customer satisfaction and preservation of the company’s reputation. Operate with minimal support in OCONUS environment as an individual or part of a small team.
- Law Enforcement experience desired
- Special Operations/Combat Arms experience a plus
- Self-starter/Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little guidance
- Knowledge of Tender Websites: BETASAMM, Global Tender
- Experience training CONUS/OCONUS military and law enforcement customers in the employment and maintenance of firearms
- Demonstrated ability in working with foreign governments
- Enthusiastic and passionate about firearms
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg: Salesforce or the like) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Results oriented
- Travel CONUS/OCONUS 50%
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays, including Birthday Holiday
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Apply on Website
Share this job