Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Dealer Engagement Specialist is responsible for developing strategic relationships with new customers and building the customer base. This Specialist plays a key role in generating revenue through new dealer interest and sales.
The Job. The Dealer Engagement Specialist will source and close new dealer accounts. They will continue to develop relationships by looking in new areas to expand dealer engagement. The DES will exemplify strategic thinking and have a proven track record of reaching goals.
- Customer service or call center experience preferred
- Firearms knowledge preferred, but not required
- Reads and comprehends simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Writes simple correspondence; Presents information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
- Demonstrates decision making, brand-value building, and communication skills
- Strategic thinker and proven excellence in planning and delivery
- Ability to overcome/redirect objection
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Accountable to meet or exceed established sales goals for designated territory as defined by Sales Manager
- Administer and report sales leads according to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and equipment to current and potential clients
- Participate in product knowledge training, presentations, application training & product demonstrations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to provide clear and viable intel and feedback
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.