Aero Precision. At Aero Precision we’re known for two things: superior engineering & machining, and the ability to get the customer what they need, when they need it. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Sales Representative will spend time developing strategic relationships with customers to build and cultivate our customer base. You will be the main point of contact for your customers; consistently keeping in contact to present new and additional products and services.
The Job. This Sales Representative is responsible for revenue growth and is expected to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. You are accountable to meet and exceed your established sales goals for your designated territory. You are responsible for managing the sales of products and equipment to current and future customers as well as reporting your sales leads.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Previous sales account manager experience: 2 years preferred; 1 year minimum
- Cold Calling/Phone sales experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Strategic thinker, proven track record of planning and executing strategy
- Solution oriented; ability to problem solve, make decisions and negotiate when applicable
- Knowledge of firearms a plus
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including Birthday Holiday
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.