Posted 4 months ago
Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. Aero Precision is looking for an experienced leader to supervise the Inventory team by providing guidance on audit schedules, discrepancy resolutions, and best-practices on processes and inventory control.
The Job. The Inventory Supervisor reports to the Warehouse Manager and supervises the day-to-day performance of the inventory team. This position will review and update SOPs, work with other department leaders on implementing process improvements, advise on best-practices for physical inventory management, assist with escalated discrepancies, and oversee team schedules and performance.
- We are looking for an Inventory Supervisor with experience in developing inventory controls and processes.
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant leadership position
- Relevant formal education in the form of a degree or certification strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and explain inventory, production, and shipping reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability, Reporting Skills, Creative Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Organization
- Knowledge of ATF Compliance Regulations strongly preferred
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including Floating Holiday
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Share this job