Receiving LeadApply on Website
Posted 12 days ago
Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Receiving Lead oversees the receiving processes and prioritizes incoming product for the receiving team.
The Job. The Receiving Lead is a front-line leader for the Receiving Team. The Receiving Lead is responsible for leading the team by example and setting the priorities for the daily workload. This position will also be responsible for receiving product into the ERP system and communicating with Purchasing on any discrepancies or damaged product.
- 2+ years of experience in fast-paced receiving role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and explain inventory, purchasing, and shipment reports
- Must be “hands-on” and assist with daily operations
- Knowledge of ATF Compliance Regulations strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability, Reporting Skills, Creative Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Organization
- Bilingual English & Vietnamese Preferred
100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
100% Paid Life Insurance
Educational Assistance Program
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Holidays, including Floating Holiday
Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Apply on Website
Share this job