Aero Precision - we’re not like every manufacturer. Aero Precision’s drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining is unwavering and, there is no margin for error. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are known for our superior engineering and machining by civilian, Law Enforcement and Military, and are dedicated to deliver the highest quality products available.
We’re not like every employer. Precision machining is at the core of our success, but it wouldn’t be possible without our amazing manufacturing and fulfillment crew, energetic sales team, dialed in support functions and devoted leadership team. We have grown exponentially in the past 5-years, but have intentionally maintained our small, family feel culture that is the core of our existence. Our employees have a strong affiliation to our brand and products, and their passion is reflected in everything they do. You don’t just join our team - you join our family.
The Opportunity. The Warehouse Administrator is a support role for the Warehouse team that handles various administrative and quality tasks to assist with the day-to-day operations.
The Job. The Warehouse Administrator is a critical position for the Warehouse Team. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to Purchasing, Leads, Supervisors, and SLT. The Warehouse Administrator is a point of contact for shipment and receiving questions, sending end of day tracking logs, inventory count and cycle counts.
- 1+ years of experience in fast-paced support or inventory role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be “hands-on” and assist with daily operations
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability, Reporting Skills, Creative Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Organization
- Must be comfortable on a computer and with Microsoft Office
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for Employee (family benefits also available)
- 100% Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays, including Floating Holiday
- Best Employee Product Discount in Industry
- Growing Company with a Small Company Work Culture
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.