The overall role of the HR Manager, revolves around four areas of expertise:
Strategic Partner: Acting as a strategic senior HR advisor to senior management
Change Agent: Act as a catalyst for continued business performance
Administrative Expert: Ensuring excellence in delivering operational HR
Employee Champion: Act as voice of employee and enhance human capital contribution
The selected candidate will be the focal point to assist in the development and implementation of HR strategy, programs and policies for the Beretta USA Corp. Talent identification, performance management, employee relations, compensation, reward and recognition, succession planning, organization and staff development, leadership/bench strength development, staffing, etc. This position has significant senior leadership contact and requires a candidate with strong leadership and decision-making skills with the ability to perform in an environment of ambiguity. The incumbent must have strong communication and cross-cultural skills to be able to effectively interact with a geographically disbursed HR team. As part of the matrix environment, strong collaboration with the Corporate HR team is a critical part of success to this role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Establishes strong business relationships with the Manufacturing leadership team to create an
• Identifies trends, risks, and opportunities within the organization and develop solutions in
partnership with Corporate HR. As a working HR Manager, be able to act in an agile way,
moving from leading change with leadership to working with employees on daily HR functions
• Ensures winning practices are employed in the areas of talent acquisition, assessment,
development, employee relations, compensation, organizational effectiveness, strategy, on-
boarding, change management and communications
• Analyzes and concisely presents information to the management team to enable good business
• Leverages and partners with Corporate HR colleagues in operations, talent acquisition,
compensation and benefits, employee relations, diversity and inclusion and organizational
effectiveness to support talent strategies
• Provides business insight through data analysis, research and benchmarking
• Provides day-to-day people leadership of team and create an environment that accelerates
development of HR talent; apply rigorous knowledge management to capture learning, drive
continuous improvement, and enhance employee engagement
• Leadership Development—focused on strong succession planning and strategic leadership
movement. Partner with business leaders to build leadership depth to support the succession
planning process. Support and enable leaders to make informed decisions about talent and to
hold their organizations accountable for business results.
• Assists in driving business growth from an organization and talent perspective while continuing
to foster collaborative partnerships with local colleges and universities
• Superb communications skills and the ability to establish strong rapport and credibility as a
forward-looking thought leader; Ability to build strong relationships with internal client groups
based on trust and mutual respect
• Proven ability to influence for impact at all levels and develop an internal network to gain
support for best HR practices
• Ability to navigate cultural and business sensitivities to champion performance, employee
engagement and inclusion
• Strong knowledge and experience in federal and multi-state employment laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to persuade and effectively communicate with management and interact
with employees at all levels.
• Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters and to effectively prioritize, organize and
• Successful candidate will be self-directed and collaborative with demonstrated ability to
resolve issues through active listening, good judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related discipline required; 5+ years of progressive HR
experience with emphasis on organization development and talent management in a
Manufacturing environment; OR an equivalent combination of education, experience and
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP required OR ability to obtain within 12 months.
• 5+ years of people management experience required.
• Experience using a variety of HRIS systems, including HCM, ATS, 3rd party benefit platforms
and other systems required; experience with ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Experience working in a matrix environment strongly preferred
• Frequent and repetitive use of computer and other related equipment.
• Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, walking around facility.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.