Posted 11 months ago
The Browning Service and Distribution Center located in Arnold, Missouri, is searching for a full-time Journeyman Gunsmith to join our team and provide top-notch service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced gunsmith to fill a full-time position with full benefits. Training support is also available as we are looking for someone who strives to continually improve themselves and seek new knowledge and skills. We value exemplary customer service skills above all else.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
1. Install parts such as metallic, plastic, rubber, wood, pistol grips, recoil pads.
2. Mount and boresight scopes
3. Test fire firearms for function and/or accuracy.
4. Document shot pattern or group sizes.
5. Blue metallic parts.
6. Operate various machines to grind and polish metal parts.
7. Operate power and hand tools to repair firearms.
8. Fit and re-crown barrels.
9. Properly utilize machines, tools and personal protective equipment.
10. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Attendance at a formal 1-2 year accredited in-house gunsmithing program, with proof of completion.
Share this job