Browning located in scenic Mountain Green, Utah is searching for an E-Commerce Data Specialist. This position is responsible for delivering an outstanding online shopping experience by keeping product information updated across platforms. They will interact with product teams, marketing and advertising groups to help keep product data, content and imagery current on the website.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage Shopify data and execute maintenance and functionality
- Maintain filtered search pages and internal data monitoring (HUB)
- Technical support for graphic designers and product page functionality
- Website testing and production deployment review
- Monitor dealer data
- Assist in technical approval of content
- Archiving product pages at the appropriate time.
- Publishing and testing new pages across devices and platforms.
- Monitor e-commerce trends and make suggestions to fellow teams and groups.
- Create product promotional readiness for seasonal and promotion events.
- Assist with other e-Commerce and website tasks as assigned. Helping as time allows with dealer information, technical page reviews and corrections.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.