The Project Manager is responsible for handling CZ-USA’s ongoing projects by working closely with team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate regular project meetings with cross-functional team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Maintains weekly project agendas and monthly gate review agendas.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Actively contribute to building project schedules, asset plans, packaging reviews, preliminary and final design reviews and production authorization for New Product Development.
- Project site maintenance in SharePoint.
- Aids the Director of Product Development in developing and maintaining templates and forms used in CZ-USA’s New Product Development process.
- Communicate with the subject matter experts at CZ-USA and externally when necessary.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Director of Product Development and the VP of Marketing.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure work flow is not interrupted.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist all employees in department in completing their work when necessary.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience in place of a degree.
Required Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years of directly related experience in new product/market development.
- Experience researching and analyzing new product and market opportunities.
- Experience with a phase-gate/stage-gate process.
- Ability to assess and recommend improvements for processes and procedures.
- Ability to think logically, critically, and work well under pressure, effectively managing time and prioritizing responsibilities for department and effectively manage deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with exceptional spoken and written English skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to use email and phone extensions.
- Proficiency in project management software.
- Must maintain a valid passport, with the ability to travel domestically and internationally.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience in place of a degree.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent.
- Experience in analytics, metrics and key performance indicators to measure progress.
- Knowledge of the hunting/shooting outdoor industry.
- In-depth knowledge of firearms, firearms components and usage.
- Up to 25%, domestically and internationally.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws.
- Ability to pass criminal background test and drug test.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fin
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.