Customer Service RepresentativeApply on Website
Posted 10 days ago
Customer Service Representative
Kansas City, Missouri
Job Purpose: Ensure efficient service of retail customer needs by communicating product information and taking orders via phone, email, and webstore.
Salary: $17.00 Per Hour
- Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must know basic firearm safety
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a criminal background test and drug test
- Must be extremely accurate
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Must Possess excellent computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to use email and phone extensions
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task, effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities
- Must be punctual, meticulous, and reliable
- Must be able to work 8-hours daily, 5-days weekly, Monday through Friday
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Associates’ degree, some college
- Two (2) or more years of experience in customer service
- Two (2) or more years of experience in ordering, stocking, inventory, disassembling, and assembling parts and firearms products
- Two (2) years of experience with firearms and parts, sales, service, and distribution
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and telephone.
- Communicate with the subject matter experts at CZ-USA when necessary.
- Know and understand the technical details of the CZ-USA product line.
- Know and use internal company computer systems.
- Follow internal company guidelines for disseminating information to the public.
- Confer with customers by telephone and email to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Read catalogs, or computer displays to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
- Record via computer customer interactions or transactions, detailing inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions are taken.
- Determine replacement parts required, accordingly to inspections of old parts, customers’ requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Take inventory of stock.
- Advise customers on substitution parts when identical replacements are not available.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
- Check to ensure appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to appropriate management for further investigation.
- Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as misuse.
- Achieve operational objectives by maintaining the current system; implementing quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; suggesting system improvements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure workflow is not interrupted.
- Assist all employees in the department in completing their work when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on the knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending the leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing, or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dust, mists, or gases.
Apply on Website
Share this job