Job Purpose: To create, schedule, optimize and manage the organization's digital marketing programs and initiatives that will generate revenue and drive brand awareness.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate and support management in marketing planning and public relation strategies to ensure alignment with objectives.
- Manage marketing communication initiatives; internal and external communications and special events promotions.
- Strategically work with web developers to design and maintain our website and social media presence.
- Develop and procure content for digital marketing platforms.
- Assist with content creation and editing for blog, video, catalog, product descriptions, advertising and promotional materials and other multimedia projects.
- Engage and interact with consumers on digital marketing platforms.
- Responsible for improving the quality and quantity of website traffic through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from creative and production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective promotional assets.
- Obtain necessary consent and providing final approval on all digital marketing collateral, products and promotions.
- Develop schedules and maintaining deadlines.
- Media coverage canvasing and monthly company-wide reporting.
- Review and report on consumer trends and issues.
- Conducting market research and identify market trends.
- Create and review analytics reporting.
- Working in desktop and handheld warehouse management system to locate and move products as well as generate reports.
- Communicate with the subject matter experts at CZ-USA when necessary.
- Know and understand the technical details of the CZ-USA product line.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- Complete other tasks assigned by manager.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure work flow is not interrupted.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, Journalism, or equivalent experience in place of a degree.
Required Experience & Skills
- Must have a comprehensive and thorough knowledge of firearms and firearms safety.
- Must be able to enthusiastically represent firearms products without ethical conflict for the purposes of law enforcement, self-defense, competition and hunting (both subsistence and trophy).
- Must have an in-depth understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of digital marketing standards and concepts.
- Proficient understanding of SEO/SEM, marketing database, and content marketing.
- Demonstrates proficiency in analyzing and reporting data.
- Proficient understanding of scheduling and marketing automation platforms and tools.
- Experience conducting interviews for social media content.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of publication style, branding and editorial guidelines.
- Demonstrates exceptional spoken and written language skills, with an ability to effectively and clearly communicate messaging and content.
- Must display well-articulated mastery of written language to ensure polite and tactful responses to complicated customer inquiries.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience with WordPress or other content management system to build and edit websites.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email marketing tools.
- Minimal, up to 20%, within the US.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws.
- Ability to pass criminal background test and drug test.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.