At Daniel Defense Only the Best Build the Best…
Daniel Defense engineers and manufactures the world’s finest weapon systems and accessories. We are intensely focused on providing top quality small arms solutions to our military and law enforcement communities as well as to civilians seeking premium rifles for home defense, hunting and sport shooting.
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator you will be responsible for the functions outlined below
- Ensure all customer receivable transactions have been accurately and properly recorded.
- Process lock box and credit card cash receipts daily.
- Generate customer invoices and credit memos based on previous days’ shippers on a daily basis; emails or mails customer invoices and credit memos.
- Enter invoices as needed into customer EDI portals.
- Release customer orders when payments are received.
- Review customers on hold report daily and communicate with Sales regarding any issues.
- Reconcile customer deposit report.
- Prepare customer credit applications for CFO review and communicate credit limit to Sales in a timely manner.
- Issue customer statements monthly.
- Effectively communicate with customers and sales regarding past due balances.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of all assigned accounts.
- Review customer master data with sales for accuracy.
- Participates in the company’s efforts to continuously improve in Safety, 6S, Quality, Delivery and Productivity.
- Expected to be a contributor to the company standards on high integrity, safety, fair and equitable treatment and a positive work environment
- Special projects as assigned by Controller, CFO or other members of management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 4 years Credit, Collection and/ or cash application experience. Accounting degree preferred.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with others is critical.
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting and bending throughout the work day.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, to include working in and around machinery, exposure to noise and chemicals, lights/lasers, etc.
- Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment as required by your position and/or Company policy.
Daniel Defense is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer and promotes a "Drug-Free Workplace."
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned to the job. This list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this job. Responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of the employer and do not establish a contract of employment – Daniel Defense is an at-will employer.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.