FN America, LLC is a U.S. subsidiary of FN Herstal, S.A., a global leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality, reliable firearms for military, law enforcement and commercial customers worldwide. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia with manufacturing operations in Columbia, South Carolina, FN America is passionately committed to providing its customers with a portfolio of FN-branded products, training and support services that enhance user performance and safeguard their lives. For more information, visit us at or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) processes and maintains sales orders from a variety of internal and external customers. The CSR assists with all order inquires and any sales order support regarding existing or completed orders. The CSR will also assist internal departments with research related to sales orders and returns while maintaining files, order modifications, shipping issue resolution, report generation, and distributor assistance/relations.
- Manages all aspects of customer orders within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment (order entry, order confirmation, product allocation, picking and expediting as necessary).
- Manages sales orders coming thru business-to-business (B2B) software.
- Maintains accuracy of customer purchase orders ship dates, and pricing, including promotions and special offers.
- Evaluates and ensures that all submitted orders have proper documentation.
- Resolves customer order issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Manages all communications regarding customer sales orders.
- Communicates daily with outside customers, warehouses, and District/Regional Sales Managers, regarding order status, availability, pricing, shipping and missing items.
- Manages and resolves any issues with warehouses regarding inventory, shipping, and order pick transfer.
- Records and obtains relevant sales or shipment data for assigned KPI’s.
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments (production control, procurement, and shipping).
- Works with compliance to ensure proper customer documentation is acquired for all firearm sales.
- Works towards continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) is required. Associate Degree or Skilled Trade preferred.
Two plus years of experience in order management/customer service experience required.
Skills and Competencies
All FN America employees are expected to demonstrate accountability, collaboration, communication, customer focus, and innovation. Additional skills required include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ERPs, CRMs.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication skills and proven ability to maintain high customer service levels.
- The ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, etc.
- Knowledge of Federal (BATF) regulations pertaining to firearm sales is beneficial.
- The ability to perform with a minimum supervision.
All FN America employees have a responsibility to participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace and to comply with instructions given for their own safety and health and that of others.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.