Posted 5 months ago
Gearfire is a growing SaaS company whose innovative products give our customers the ability to sell online and manage their retail locations. From eCommerce software to payment processing solutions, Gearfire is the one-stop-shop for the modern outdoor retailer. We found success in helping small businesses succeed. We are proud to have been awarded for being a top eCommerce, point of sale, and payment processing solution provider, and are paving the way for retailers across the country with over $2B worth of transactions processed in the last two years.
We are growing and looking for motivated individuals to join our team and help continue the mission of proudly serving small businesses across the country at over 4,500 and counting.
Role: Marketing Specialist
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements including traditional and digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics tools
- Great computer skills including Office 365, marketing software (Ex: Adobe Creative Suite, CRMs, Monday, Hootsuite) and applications (Ex: Google Analytics, AdWords, Matomo, SEMrush)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools like Webflow preferred.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas including content development, content optimization, email marketing , event planning etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach target audiences through appropriate channels
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.)
- Undertake individual tasks of marketing plan as assigned.
Check us out at www.GoGearfire.com
We are an e-verify employer.
Share this job