Leapers, Inc., in Metro Detroit, Michigan. Established in 1992, a proud USA based manufacturer with R&D, production and distribution operations. Well recognized for its UTG® branded, innovative, technologically advanced firearms optics and a wide range of accessory products across various weapon platforms, offering quality and value to the shooting sport, hunting and professional communities domestically and internationally. The Michigan headquarters boasts a four-building complex with over 160,000 square-feet to support in-house product design, development, manufacturing, product testing, order fulfillment, distribution and warranty services. Our company motto, “The Best Never Rest,” echoes our commitment to the products we make and the customers we serve. Leapers UTG® endeavors to develop new, high-performance, quality products to serve customers globally. For more information, visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
This position is responsible for making high precision CNC machine and polymer injection parts. The operator will run multiple machines and is responsible for the loading, unloading, measuring, and inspecting finished machine parts. Machine Operators must follow manufacturing operation instructions and comply with safety rules, company shop floor SOP’s and quality disciplines.
CNC Machine Operator
- Good math skills with accurate metal arithmetic
- Punctual and apply shop floor disciplines; maintain safe and clean environment
- Load and Unload CNC machine parts (light weight, less than 1lbs each material)
- Visual inspection and utilize provided measurement tools to inspect finished parts
- Deburr and clean finished parts
- Maintain focus with detail attentions to manufacturing operation instructions
- Capable of running more than one machine/production process at a time.
- Organize work environment before/during/after operations, keep machine/fixture/table clean
- Familiar with computer for daily productivity data entry into ERP systems
- Good hands-on skills with attentions to productivity, efficiency and optimization
- Capable of lifting box of raw material up to 40lbs (couple times a day)
- Ability to stand, bend and reach for 8-10 hour shift
- Perform daily and weekly equipment maintenance per SOP’s and Supervisor guidance
- Other duties as assigned by management
Job Qualification and Skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent organization skills; require minimum supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable in planning and task prioritizing; maintaining professional standards with an open and creative mind.
- Positive attitude, goal-oriented with great sense of responsibility and follow through with tasks assigned
- High performance team experience and strong commitment to team building.
U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer very attractive compensations and supportive benefits package. Ideal candidate must reside within 50 minutes of Livonia, Michigan.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.