For over 100 years, we’ve manufactured innovative, battle-proven optics products for the world’s most relentless hunters, shooters, law enforcement and military professionals. We design, build and test our best-in-class products with a single minded focus - to make sure they’ll perform forever. At Leupold and Stevens we’re American to the Core and passionate about what we do. Product excellence and uncompromising quality are our top priorities. We’ve built a collaborative, high performance culture where team players with innovative ideas and a sense of urgency thrive. Our benefits package is amazing – affordable health and dental insurance, a strong commitment to training and professional development including an internal skills development program for all manufacturing team members, a generous tuition reimbursement program, company contributions up to 8% of base pay into a 401K retirement account, profit sharing, and product discounts to name a few.
In this role you’ll coordinate the tracking, reporting and communication of Shareholder and Board of Directors related data and information, and provide administrative and project support on various Finance Department programs and processes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinates correspondence and provides administrative support on activities related to Shareholder and Board communications and events.
- Acts as primary interface for information on Shareholder stock and tax information. Maintains records, prepares correspondence, tracks information, and develops reports.
- Coordinates logistics for Annual Shareholder meeting. Schedules meeting, develops agenda, distributes information, act as primary interface with Shareholders on details related to the meeting.
- Prepares tax and dividend correspondence; prepares and distributes stock certificate listings, tracks shareholder proxy information.
- Assists with preparation for quarterly Board and Board Committee meetings. Develops and coordinates distribution of agenda, financial statements, resolutions and meeting minutes.
- Compiles monthly financial packages and distributes them accordingly
- Prepares and distributes correspondence related to Company incentive plans. Tracks payout and participant history.
- Maintain records and documentation related to various licenses, contracts and agreements (FFL license, NDAs, vehicle registrations and renewals)
- Miscellaneous administrative finance support procedures, including sales tax filings, census data filings, analysis, or reporting.
Skills and Experience You’ll Need:
- Associates Degree with emphasis in Business or Accounting preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- 1-3 years of experience administering shareholder programs and/or providing finance related support.
- Familiarity with business and legal terminology and requirements related to shareholder information and records.
- Exemplary interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy in a variety of sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Self-starter with ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Ability to work towards deadlines under pressure and shifting priorities.
- Experience in MS Office applications with strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
Work is performed in a combination office/remote environment.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.