Recycling TechnicianApply on Website
Posted 22 days ago
For over 100 years, we’ve manufactured innovative, battle-proven optics products for the world’s most relentless hunters, shooters, law enforcement and military professionals. We design, build and test our best-in-class products with a single-minded focus - to make sure they’ll perform forever.
At Leupold and Stevens we’re American to the Core and passionate about what we do. We offer a friendly work environment where innovation, quality, and continuous improvement are our priorities, and where your ideas matter. Our benefits package is amazing – affordable health and dental insurance, a strong commitment to training and professional development including an internal skills development program for all manufacturing team members, a generous tuition reimbursement program, company contributions up to 8% of base pay into a 401K retirement account, profit sharing, and product discounts to name a few.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Performs maintenance tasks to sustain the operation of assigned machines, assists Hazardous Materials operations, and maintains clean and orderly manufacturing areas.
Skills and Experience You’ll Need:
- Requires high school education or equivalent.
- An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
- Related work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Requires an initial 24 hours of training in RCRA hazardous waste operations, OSHA and RCRA emergency response training.
- Ability to understand and apply detailed written and oral instructions, documents, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to identify the hazardous materials for the work area, their proper safe usage, and the health hazards of applicable substances.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Certified forklift operator, or able to obtain certification.
Apply on Website
Share this job