Posted 8 months ago
Partnering with Marketing teams to develop written content that engages our new and existing customer base and reflects our brand messaging.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing written content and materials that are useful, engaging, and relevant to the brand and our target consumers.
- Creating engaging and innovative copy for a variety of mediums including print marketing materials, email blasts, web articles, product briefs, social media posts, and company information pieces.
- Ensuring copy is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone across platforms, while being clear, concise, and grammatically correct.
- Optimizing content for various platforms and channels, taking into account copy length and SEO needs.
- Participating in the development of creative concepts that deliver Leupold & Stevens’ brand image and identity across all consumer channels.
- BA/BS and 1-3 years of experience in marketing or communications role. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Exceptional writing skills with a portfolio of work to share that demonstrates short -form and medium-length marketing and/or advertising copy.
- Experience with copywriting, reporting, editorial copy creation, technical writing, public relations, or closely related work.
- Ability to effectively communicate specialized and technical information clearly.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Knowledge of shooting sports, optical products, firearms applications a strong plus.
- Flexible work style with high level of creativity.
- Proficiency with MS Office and relevant social media platforms.
Working primarily in an office environment with consistent computer use. Occasional travel domestically (estimated 10%). Working extended hours as necessary.
Share this job