The Digital Content Creator will work with the creative team to conceptualize, execute, and deliver engaging content across all Leupold platforms in order to support brand, product, and sales activities. The content will live on Leupold.com, across all Leupold social media sites, digital video sites, and internal sales sites. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills that they will use to create small-scale but professional videos, capture product photography, write simple blog posts, and navigate Leupold’s website content management system. While the Digital Content Creator will work closely with senior designers, copywriters, and videographers, they should be fully capable of completing multiple projects on their own.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Digital Content Manager to conceptualize, execute, and deliver digital creative assets.
- Create engaging video content for social posts and sales functions.
- Support the social media specialist with simple graphical needs.
- Build out engaging blog articles using videos, photos, and written content.
- Support additional brand products as needed.
- Work alongside the internal Marketing Specialist and Creative Director to understand and create assets for product launches, trade shows, and sales meetings.
- Operate and provide troubleshooting of video cameras, audio, and lighting equipment
- Video post-production tasks which include backing up media, reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustment and color correction.
- Final editing using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and other industry standard software.
- Help maintain the in-house studio by keeping the equipment organized and up-to-date.
- Provide photography for internal and brand activations.
- Shoot basic product photography in studio and/or in environmental settings, including post touch-ups.
- Uploads assets to Leupold’s digital asset management tool on a regular basis for social media content and other uses.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Lightroom, and After Effects.
- Experience Adobe CS skills, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with ability to effectively present and promote creative work.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Passionate about content creation, social media, and the outdoor industry.
- Familiar with a DLSR/mirrorless camera or similar.
- Must be a team player and be able to work independently.
- Must demonstrated the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Familiar with industry trends and products.
- Willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies quickly.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media, Marketing, Video Production or similar is preferred (or proven work experience in lieu of degree).
- 3+ years’ experience in content creation (video, photo, and writing).
Working primarily in an office environment and on studio shoots, with consistent computer use. Travelling domestically (estimated 10-25%), with limited overnight travel, including out in the field on assignment (estimated 10%). Working extended hours as necessary. Limited traversing of rugged terrain for extended periods – hiking and carrying camera equipment over long periods (estimated 10%). Frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying of heavy and/or bulky camera and staging equipment (up to 50lbs).
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.