Lead all strategic planning and implementation of our trade and consumer communication initiatives as well as oversee our website product data/information management systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and execute communication efforts across Leupold & Stevens functional teams.
- Act as liaison between the Product Line Management, Marketing and Sales teams on specific campaigns to engage various audiences and support company business objectives and marketing plans.
- Partner with Digital Content Manager to develop and execute an e-mail marketing strategy and e-mail marketing calendar, integrating key dates, events, product launches and campaigns that align with marketing content calendar.
- Work closely with our sales and product teams to ensure they have the resources and tools they need to support product launches.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 prior years of experience in Marketing or Marketing Communications. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- High degree of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage details.
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple internal departments and external parties including vendors, event managers and advertising/marketing firms.
- Proficient with MS office, including Outlook, Oracle, Word and Excel.
Work is performed in a normal office environment with occasional travel.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.