Oversees strategic marketing partnerships with various influencer organizations and individuals. Builds and manages relationships with these individuals in order to foster strategic alliances, promote the brand, position our products and provide exposure to the Company and our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functions as the primary point of contact with all influencer groups and individuals including Pro Staff and Pro Team members, conservation groups industry associations, industry brand partners, competitive shooters and archers, and field staff.
- Develops and tracks budgets, metrics and success criteria for influencer partnerships initiatives.
- Develops relationships, performs outreach, and recommends marketing strategies and action plans.
- Plans and executes all communication efforts and programs related to influencer groups. Manages the distribution of visual solutions and other creative content.
- Oversees the development, coordination, and tracking of programs and events related to influencer groups and individuals. Coordinates hunting and shooting events, attends trade shows, conferences, and other events.
- Work collaboratively to determine best methods for marketing and communicating new product features and benefits to influencers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, journalism, communications or a related field. 8-10 year’s progressive experience in the marketing function of shooting sports, optics or related industry company.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and principles. Experience managing partnership marketing activities including interaction with celebrity endorsers.
- Knowledge of shooting sports, hunting, firearms and associated optics applications.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation. Ability to organize, coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple processes and activities simultaneously.
- High level of creativity. Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong decision making, problem solving and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to operate at both the strategic and operational level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work is performed in an office environment. May include exposure to manufacturing processes. Requires frequent travel.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.