The primary purpose of this role is to provide timely and effective receptionist and administrative support for the executive areas. This includes responsibility for screening visitors and incoming phone calls, preparing relevant correspondence, handing confidential and sensitive materials, organizing for meetings and events as well as normal clerical duties such as mail and ordering/maintaining supplies for the executive area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the executive team with office related duties to support the daily operation of the organization
- Manages time sensitive and confidential materials, creating and preparing correspondence to ensure timely production of itineraries, memos, letters, emails and presentations
- Assists with the administration of facilities and equipment
- Assists with the organization of paper and electronic filing systems
- Schedules appointments and organizes/coordinates arrangements for meetings and conferences, including preparing materials and providing logistical support, ordering food, etc.
- Answers and screens all incoming calls, handles caller inquiries where possible, re-directs calls as appropriate and takes messages as needed
- Greets, assists and/or directs visitors, vendors and the general public by employing a professional, courteous, and respectful demeanor at all times
- Assists with coordination of domestic travel arrangements and itineraries as needed
- Enter information into databases and systems and running reports
- Copying, scanning, faxing documents, and creates bulk mailings
- Distributes incoming/outgoing mail
- Monitor and request office supplies
- All other duties, as assigned, should be at the end of each list
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite; database, or other system knowledge
- Excellent follow-through and time management
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Must be friendly and outgoing
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.