Compliance AssociateApply on Website
Posted 6 days ago
West Columbia, SC
As a Compliance Associate, you are responsible for assisting with protecting assets, ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures, verifying assets (firearms), communicating audit findings and complying with legal requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Issue and receipt lowers for production based on the corresponding work orders.
- Responsible for building pallets which include boxing, serial number verification, printing off DYMO labels for the appropriate serial number and the appropriate SKU, as well as providing an accurate serial number scan sheet for the corresponding pallet.
- Team member is expected to perform cycle counts on serial numbers to assist in preparing for audits and to maintain the inventory as accurate as possible.
- Ensure that serials from outside vendors are received accurately.
- Tag and sort serialized items verifying accurate recording and output.
- Oversee the transporting of completed pallets which may include loading delivery truck or van with pallets via forklift, arranging for a delivery driver to the destination warehouse, and in some instances, driving the serial numbers over for a timely delivery.
- Responsible for building of complete rifles once the uppers are completed and placed in lower room to be shipped out in a timely manner.
- Responsible for emptying out finished work orders and completed lowers from cages so as to keep space for the lower crew to continue production.
- Assistance in maintaining control over all serialized items that our FFL is accountable for.
- Work with other sections of the warehouse to facilitate quick and effective serialized item processing.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- South Carolina Driver’s License
Knowledge and Skills
- Basic computer literacy and knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Understand the importance of serialized firearms and the severity of mishandling these items.
- Basic knowledge of firearms, as well as some knowledge of AR, AK and Glock platform preferred.
- Basic knowledge of PSA AR and AK related products such as MAGPUL colors and furniture variations
- Experience with serialized items
- ATF compliance preferred.
- Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly, and timely.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Maintain a positive attitude, be goal driven and focused on the overall strategic picture of the organization and follow through with tasks assigned.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Good communication skills
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
Work is performed in an operational warehouse environment, with some time spent in a typical office environment. Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required.
Team members are constantly standing, walking, carrying, twisting, bending, seeing, stooping, balancing, hearing, as well as handling paperwork. Team members will be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 pounds to 60 pounds.
Apply on Website
Share this job