Accurately assemble upper receivers and barrel assemblies per the Bill of Materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble upper receivers and barrel assemblies per the Bill of Materials
- Maintain accurate and consistent production with little to no quality control issues.
- Is responsible for producing a quality product, without making tooling marks or blemishes
- Properly handle & clean the parts before assembly
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- All other duties, as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to properly use basic hand tools
- Patience, Persistence, and problem-solving skills are very important
- Must comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality as required
Work is performed in an operational manufacturing warehouse environment. Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required to meet production needs.
Team members are constantly standing, walking, carrying, pulling/pushing, bending, seeing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, hearing, as well as handing paperwork and using basic hand tools. Team members will be lifting objects weighing 50 lbs. or less regularly. Cleaning material and chemicals used regularly.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.