Compliance & Inventory SpecialistApply on Website
Posted 14 days ago
Compliance & Inventory Specialist
The Compliance & Inventory Specialist is responsible for the inspection, validation, and documentation of manufactured firearms within DC Machine locations. This position will utilize compliance software as well as scanning and barcode generation software, MS Excel, and Email to verify and validate that all firearms manufactured meet or exceed the ATF requirements as well as our compliance standards. The Serialized Inventory Specialist must follow all current procedures with strict adherence to the Compliance System. Other areas can/will be added due to changing business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all Acquisitions, Dispositions and Destroy logs for all firearms manufactured and/or received by DC Machine.
- Inspect manufactured firearms markings to ensure they meet ATF requirements for serial numbers and serial number specifications (Size, Depth, Marking Variance.)
- Perform incoming material inspections and validate packing slips against the physical shipment.
- Communicate all issues, concerns and/or discrepancies to the Compliance Manager or appropriate Manager.
- Communication can/will include email, telephone, etc.
- Communicate results appropriately and timely.
- Ability to participate in process and product audits in support of the Quality System (ISO Audits).
- Ability and willingness to perform other job duties as deemed necessary by Management.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) plus 1-2 years of experience in a Firearms role or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read and understand Safety Rules, Standard Operating Procedures, Forms etc.
- Able to work well under stress and maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Ability to focus on tedious tasks and see projects through to the end by breaking them down into smaller, manageable tasks.
- Extremely high attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to analyze information, maintain records, organize data, and use reference material to write reports.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, but also able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and delegate tasks.
- Must be energetic, motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic.
- Maintain a positive attitude, be goal-oriented and focused on the overall strategic picture of the organization and follow through with tasks assigned.
- Possess strong computer skills. MS Office (Emphasis in Excel).
- Desire to improve themselves, maintain the Compliance system(s)/Processes and instill in importance of Compliance to co-workers.
Apply on Website
Share this job