Posted 9 months ago
Dunbar, South Carolina
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the presentation of company products to strengthen our brand and increase sales. This position is also responsible for assisting to implement marketing strategies in line with company goals and objectives. The Marketing Coordinator assists in planning, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to increase Company’s overall revenue for PSA and ancillary JJE companies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in establishing and developing long and short-term strategic plans with management team.
- Assist with sales and marketing initiatives that are consistent with Company’s overall strategy and ownership’s vision.
- Help to develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns for PSA and ancillary JJE companies.
- Assist in the organization of promotional events at trade shows or other venues, as well as coordination with staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Represent the employer throughout the community at various events.
- Assist with promotional needs; works with vendors to purchase promotional items as appropriate.
- Manages the inventory of promotional items for company needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on marketing, communications or related business field is preferred.
- 3 years of marketing experience
- At least 1 year or media (television/radio) experience preferred
- Solid computer skills, including MS office and Photoshop a plus.
- A strategic and creative problem solver.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly and timely
- Ability to network across the company effectively and maintain good working relationship with all departments and employees
- Dependable, Deadline-Oriented, Safety Awareness
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Career driven with a desire to grow with the company
- Maintains a positive attitude, is goal driven and focused on the betterment and overall strategic picture of the organization
- A good team player with the ability to take direction and follow through on tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as required
All work is performed within an office environment with occasional warehouse and manufacturing exposure. Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required. Some travel may be required.
The Marketing Coordinator will have to spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. Team members are constantly standing, walking, carrying, pulling/pushing, bending, seeing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, hearing, and may be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs on occasion. May also be required to walk and stand for extended periods.
Share this job