The Customer Service Representative is responsible for performing customer service related tasks on a professional level and works closely with the Customer Service Supervisors, Assistant Manager, and Manager. This position predominantly carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: answering customer phone calls, responding to customer emails, chats, and messaging, and servicing customer orders in our ecommerce platform.
This is a full-time position with predominantly daytime/evening shifts including Saturdays during the non-holiday season and Saturday and/or Sundays during the holiday season. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers customer questions through phone calls, emails, chats, and messaging in a professional and courteous manner
- Services customer orders and accounts in the eCommerce platform
- Escalates issues, as needed, to supervisors or managers within the department
- Takes direction from Customer Service Supervisors, Assistant Manager, and Manager
- Other duties, as assigned, within the Primary Arms Team
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional & pleasant demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow through on tasks
- High degree of productivity
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Does not guess at customers questions and escalates/partners with supervisors/managers for assistance
- Takes the time to give complete and thorough answers to customers
- Listens and reads carefully and thoroughly to ensure that customers questions are properly and accurately answered
- Working knowledge of computers and office systems.
Customer Service Manager/Assistant Manager
- Complies with manager’s instructions
- Reports any customer service incidents or upset customers
- Partners with manager for assistance, as needed
Customer Service Supervisors
- Complies with and assists supervisors to ensure all customer needs are resolved in a timely manner
- Works with supervisors to ensure all work is completed before clocking out
- Partners with supervisors for assistance as needed
Opportunities for Growth
The natural trajectory for someone in the Customer Service Representative position is the Customer Service Supervisor position. As such positions become available, the ideal candidate will have mastered all: (1) job responsibilities and duties and (2) skills and qualifications and (3) relationships of the Customer Service Representative position. The ideal candidate will have clearly demonstrated the ability to manage his/her own time, as well as manage the processes and tasks required.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MUST BE 21 TO APPLY
Primary Arms was started in 2007 with one goal: to provide firearms owners with high quality optics at affordable prices. We serve that goal every day by innovating new ways to save people time and money as they shop for accessories for their rifles and other firearms. We ship quickly, and provide the best customer service you can find.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.