Primary Arms Optics, a division of Primary Arms, LLC, one of the fastest growing name-brand optics manufacturers, is searching for an experienced leader with a manufacturing background to serve as Vice President and General Manager for the Company’s Optics Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Vice President and General Manager, Optics will oversee all aspects of the expansion, development, and day-to-day operations of the Optics Division, including engineering, manufacturing, budgeting, strategy formation, sales, people, processes, and related functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business management, supply chain or related fields
- 8+ years in a director or higher-level role in a mid-sized (or large) consumer products organization
- 2+ years in a director or higher-level role in outsourced and in-house manufacturing
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Management, EDI, ERP systems, WMS, Solidworks, etc.
- Outstanding work ethic and passion to grow with the company.
- Must be willing to relocate to Houston, TX, if not local.
- Must be willing to travel domestically and\or internationally up to 25%
- Satisfactory outcomes on a background check, extensive reference check, credit check, drug test, and other pre-employment screening
- Senior-level management experience at a consumer products company
- Experience with NetSuite or Oracle platform
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.