Buyer Primary Arms, LLC – Houston, TX
We sell weapons and weapons accessories.
We are Primary Arms, and we are looking for a Government/LE Assortment Buyer to work within our Merchandising Team. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay, and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate.
The Government/LE Assortment Buyer is responsible for Law Enforcement – specific product assortments and associated products, including responsibly for cost, margins, pricing, and payment terms. The Buyer handles various aspects including, but not limited to, promotion planning, forecasting, vendor relations, online sales, and new product additions that are added to their category assortment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creates, updates, and manages robust product assortments
· Meets sales and margin targets
· New product additions and product development
· Product management and product lifecycles
· Manages and reviews category assortments
· Negotiates prices and terms with Vendors and Wholesale Distributers
· Cost negotiation and product margins
· Product pricing strategy
· Vender relations
· Competitive Analysis
· Promotion planning, forecasting, and ordering
· Collects and posts blackout dates from Vendors
· Preparers for meetings and trade shows (creates reports, reviews information, etc.)
· Tracks new releases, competitive pricing, and rebates
· Minimum of 1 year as a Law Enforcement Sales Manager, Retail Buyer or Assistant Buyer
· Minimum of 1 year of eCommerce experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Government/ Law Enforcement field/assortment experience
· Minimum of 1 year of Firearms experience
· Minimum of 1 year of working on promotions, email, and sales campaigns
· Team Player – Must have a “We” attitude in the workplace
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.