SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER’s workforce is located across eight locations in the United States.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process documentation around reporting cadence
- Develop a visual responsibility matrix of our month end reporting. Who oversees which P&L’s/Departments, what reports entail,
- Develop a checklist we can add to monthly calendar for team to check off reporting items as they are complete
- Rolling files forward for FP&A
- Department spending
- ECOGS more from an observational standpoint
- Royalty Payment Processing & Donation Agreements
- Assist data gathering and tracking agreements
- Helping assemble JE’s for John to review
- Pricing Help
- Adding items to price list
- Processing price deviations
- Daily cash reporting, running reports and downloads
- Updating daily cash spend schedule (this schedule is used in Finance to balance AP, AR, as well as book entries)
- Insurance certificate administration (have several large construction projects underway and we need to validate who is on site and make sure that we have insurance certificates on file) (Robin)
- Entails reviewing vendors in AP and reaching out to contractors for updated certificates
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.