1st Shift Weekend
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER’s workforce is located across eight locations in the United States.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Job duties include mechanical assembly, optical lens assembly, electronic assembly and general assembly tasks in a fast pace dynamic manufacturing environment. Attention to detail during the assembly process is a must. Candidates must have experience with pneumatic tools and general mechanical assembly aptitude. Fine motor skills for small fastener and part assembly is required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow safety protocol and guidelines.
- Read and interpret specific and highly detailed work instructions.
- Operate torque tools, electric drivers, hand tools and specialized optical equipment.
- Follow and abide by high quality workmanship standards and requirements.
- Perform minor electronic assembly.
- Maintain clean work space and follow lean manufacturing guidelines
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1 years of assembly experience preferred, optical mechanical assembly a plus.
- English reading skills, ability to follow written directions.
- Proficient in writing and math.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills.
- Open to specific training and certification and or continued education.
- Willingness to be cross trained for other job tasks.
- Ability to work within teams.
- Skilled in manual dexterity and small mechanical part manipulation with accuracy.
- Vision standards may be applicable.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.