Marketing Product Specialist
SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER’s workforce is located across eight locations in the United States.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
The Marketing Product Specialist is responsible for managing the product fulfillment program on behalf of Marketing for writers, influencers, SIG Ambassadors, V.I.P.’s, and industry agencies for use in editorial review, testing & evaluation, and any other company catalog photography or video / filming photo shoots. The individual in this position manages the entire lifecycle of the product fulfillment process to include entering orders, working closely with product management to support product launches, following the products testing, timely shipment, and product return.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales order management process for all marketing purposes for SIG SAUER, Inc.
- Manage the product fulfillment process for all divisions of SIG SAUER, Inc.
- Manage and build ongoing relationships and open dialogue with writers, firearms industry publications, and social media influencers to fulfill their product needs in conjunction with the Media Relations Manager. (package approach to include optics, ammo, etc.)
- Work with Product Managers to secure and fulfill product for catalog photography shoots and TV / video production filming
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with sales order fulfillment (part # issues, holds, expediting from other inventories, expired FFLs, address changes, delivery problems)
- Provide follow-up communication to Marketing customers (shipping notifications, product return instructions, payment instructions)
- Provide support materials (accessories, images, collateral) to writers and publications
- Issue RMA call tags for T&E loan returns and repairs
- Work with Finance to reconcile past due T&E loan accounts, Accounts Receivables and credit memos
- Train other departments on order entry and fulfillment process and systems
- Coordinate with Legal to manage serialized component compliance with ATF
- Work with Legal to organize and maintain legal contracts (Gun In Use agreements, Non-disclosure agreements) and liability releases for contests and photo shoots
- Manage and secure product for writer events
- Provide support for inquiries from other departments
- Submit sub-inventory and inventory requests (internal transfer of firearms, stock out non-inventory items)
- Work closely with the Marketing Department leadership to identify and create new relationships with writers and influencers to expand brand reach across all divisions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to accurately perform tasks in all the following: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to evaluate multiple ongoing tasks and non-routine situations, determine priorities and organize work in a manner that allows for timely completion of projects within deadline parameters.
- Has an understanding of public relations and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Capable of presenting a positive, professional image of the company to a wide variety of contacts.
- Demonstrates comfortable ability interacting with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Able to work both in a team environment and independently, taking direction from multiple staff members and supervisors.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.