SIG SAUER, Inc. is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER’s workforce is located across eight locations in the United States.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
The Sales Support Specialist will support the fulfillment of orders and provides support to customers and field sales, and is a key link between customers and SIG SAUER. Individuals must be highly motivated, patient and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The position coordinates internally and externally to manage and support sales support functions as it relates to achieving sales goals and keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Support field sales on a variety of tasks directly to the sale and/or development of business
- Review opportunities with sales, develop quotes, negotiate order conditions
- Collaborate with other departments to meet technical and operational requirements of customer
- Responsible for order entry, and order management relating to monitoring customers request dates and scheduled ship dates, holds on orders preventing shipments
- Responds to incoming calls, e-mails for new orders, or warranty claims, pricing issues, general inquiries for all product lines
- Responsible for decisions that impact resources, scheduling, contractual commitments, and customer satisfaction
- Utilizes Oracle EBS, Salesforce, other order management systems
- Communicates order and account statuses to account managers and customers
- Physically inspect orders as necessary
- Facilitate and participate in customer visits or events
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- Experience with sales, order entry, or customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiarity with Oracle a plus
- An “A” type personality: passionate, attention to detail, and high energy
- Creative problem solving skills, and the capability to get things done
- Product familiarity or ability to learn details about product catalog
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.