Conceive and implement visual marketing programs. Develop engaging collateral that tells a story and elicits an emotional response from our consumer base. Work closely with marketing personnel to deliver content creative campaigns.
Who are we?
SilencerCo formed in 2008, when two men in a garage machined, welded and shaped their dreams into a reality. Now, over 10 years later, SilencerCo is still designing and developing products through unconventional ways to create the best suppressors on the market. The founders were determined to only introduce products to the market that were a significant improvement over existing product. SilencerCo continues with dreams and determination while remaining focused on innovation, creativity, and problem solving.
SilencerCo is dedicated to creating products that will improve sound reduction levels, durability and longevity, form and function, ease of use and maintenance in ways never thought of or achieved.
SilencerCo staked its claim on a large share of the market and strives to increase market share with top level customer service, innovative products and the introduction of new products. We aspire to be the benchmark for innovation, marketing, education, and manufacturing for all consumer product companies.
- Work with the team to produce new ideas for branding, campaigns and marketing communications
- Initiate and design complex and simple marketing plans
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- Ensure designs and content reflect consistently and positively the brand image and company ideals
- Manage the daily workflow, assign project workload and monitor deadlines
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions
- Analyze brand tracking, marketing trends, consumer need and the competitive landscape
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long term needs, establish production schedules by collaborating with the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy or web best practices
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Master’s degree in marketing or business
- Prior experience with copywriting, design and production
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions. As an essential function of the job, good attendance is required.
Though we come from all over, every member of the SilencerCo team shares a commitment to create the strongest brand in the firearms industry. We are passionate about our brand, our jobs, and our craft. We are hunters, shooters, scientists, nomads, engineers and explorers that create what others can’t even dream of.
We lead the firearms suppressor industry, and work hard to find highly motivated, performance driven, innovative employees. We work hard to build an inclusive environment in which everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion, age or background, can perform at their best.
Why we do what we do
We love suppressors. We believe in saving hearing, reducing recoil, and maintaining situational awareness while shooting and hunting to create a more enjoyable experience. We ultimately question why shooting has to be loud. We never build a “me too” product. We never settle for “good enough,” we strive to disrupt. We do what we do because we want better products, because we believe in the 2nd Amendment, and because we are users — we shoot and hunt and want the best experience possible. SilencerCo enjoys the challenge of bringing products to market in a meaningful way that captures immediate market share.
We have an on-site gym, deep industry discounts, monthly company BBQs, a dog friendly environment, concealed carry classes and that is just to name a few!
- Competitive salary
- 401(K) with competitive employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision
- HSA and FSA programs
- 100% paid basic life insurance
- Paid time off, with 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Voluntary Products; voluntary life and AD&D, Identity theft protection, short term and long-term disability, telehealth, hospital indemnity, auto and home insurance
All SilencerCo offers are contingent upon passing a background check
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.