The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the company's content marketing strategies through a variety of digital marketing channels.
The candidate for this position should be a hands-on, self- starter who is passionate about storytelling and the development of digital marketing campaigns that generate excitement about our brands through authentic, informative, and engaging digital content.
- Assist digital marketing team in the execution of content marketing strategies that complement and support brand objectives through Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.'s digital channels
- Coordinate the promotion of digital content through a variety of channels, including website, social media, e-mail, and more.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate digital campaign performance on a regular basis
- Stay up-to-date with the latest outdoor industry trends and consumer interests in order to keep content calendar authentic and relevant
- Facilitate an ongoing strategic approach to the digital platforms required to be cutting-edge and ahead of the curve in digital content marketing
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify new content needs and opportunities to ensure that campaigns are meeting marketing objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Communications or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in Marketing, Advertising, or similar role(s)
- Experience with outdoor hunting activities highly preferred
- Willingness to think outside the box, leveraging the latest technologies and marketing tactics while utilizing best practices to achieve communications objectives
- Professional experience managing social media accounts
- Basic understanding of SEO and digital marketing best practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Must be able to communicate in a calm and collected fashion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Available to travel as required
This position is located in Springfield, MA.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.