Posted 12 months ago
About you: You’re good with your hands. You have always been good at assembling things. You have a keen eye for identifying problems and solving them quickly. You have no problem working in a fast paced environment where you may be doing something different everyday.
Performs basic and advanced product assembly operations (buckles, zippers).
- Performs basic and advanced production preparation (cutting, kitting).
- Performs basic and advanced quality control and packaging.
- Operates automated sewing and cutting equipment.
- Execute materials cut orders.
- Ability to read and write in the English language.
- Ability and willingness to lift up to 50lbs of weight.
Share this job