Digital Marketing Web/SEO Coordinator
Posted over 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Web/SEO Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Web/SEO Coordinator’s role includes the management of the corporate and channels SEO programs related to the Streamlight brand. Will work within platforms to generate and optimize web content to maintain consistency in keeping with corporate on-line initiatives and analyze results.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage the corporate SEO program and develop channels SEO program. Help develop strategies that align with corporate goals, implement SEO for new and existing product, and analyze results.
- Product Content Management team contributor working in the Salsify platform, coordinating with IT and Channel specialist team to ensure digital assets are properly communicated with our preferred e-commerce distribution partners and that SEO is optimized on sales channel websites.
- Generate, update and optimize website content (products, resources, community, promotions) within the Sitefinity CMS. Work with team on social and website community content and distribution.
- Maintain consistency in the introduction and of new and upgraded products on the website in keeping with the on-line marketing initiative for the website
- Ensures all web content align with the brand, analytics, SEO, and accessibility standards prior to publishing on website.
- Use of Google Analytics and other digital tools to monitor and analyze website traffic, user engagement metrics and key performance indicators; assist in plans to improve.
- Responsible for regular quarterly reporting of key marketing metrics and performance updates for internal review and presentation.
- Work on implementing digital campaigns, paid search and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Digital Media Coordination for Amazon programs (AMG).
- Liaison with outside web developer/IT partners, domestic and international creative agencies and Streamlight Marketing & IT Departments.
- Liaison between Market Teams/Divisions and IT to maintain consistency in optimization and look and feel of website product pages.
- Support communications plans through Salesforce.com
- Work on new digital initiatives including product selection tool, distributor support site, and content contribution project
- Proactively manage blog by creating and executing on blog calendar, writing and editing submitted content, creating blog graphics, and maintaining on website
- Make recommendations for and manage sending website pages for human translations
- Assist in writing video scripts for product videos and editing videos using Adobe Premier Pro for social media and YouTube accounts
- Collaborate with full Marketing team to support major campaigns, product launches or other cross-functional milestones.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- 3+ years relevant work experience, Bachelor Degree in related field
- Experience in CMS and PCM platforms with Sitefinity, Salsify, Smartsheet and Salesforce proficiency a plus.
- Experience in Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Experience with SEO tools, including SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Moz-Google Search Console, Tag Manager, AdWords, and PageSpeed Insights
- Technical experience with data analytics and data management.
- IT experience in application software with Cloud experience.
- Proficiency in current web technologies and standard office applications such as: Microsoft Office, Content Management Systems and Adobe Creative Cloud, with knowledge of iContact or similar application.
- Knowledge of social platforms and social/digital advertising/paid search methods and practices including e-mail communications and campaigns.
- Knowledge of Amazon digital platforms a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Share this job