Posted 7 months ago
The Marketing Coordinator-Communication’s role includes the management of all content management activities related to the Streamlight brand. This includes coordination, enhancement and dissemination of creative materials related to: Public Relations, Packaging, Advertising, the Streamlight website, new product launch material and other marketing materials.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and coordinate product launch communications, digital pages and other corporate communications.
- Manage content management process for all marketing materials and communications.
- Manage day to day social media activity with outside consultants. Develop and manage annual social media marketing plan for all social platforms. Keep abreast of ongoing social media platform changes and requirements. Work to keep social platforms dynamic through videos and promotions.
- Manage and update Landing pages, Community and Resource sections of website. Creating and writing content to tie in with social media efforts and enhance SEO. Work with outside vendors and internal IT department to serve content and work on paid digital campaigns.
- Main liaison with public relations firm. Review and write releases and other materials. Attend tradeshows as PR/social representative.
- Communicate with writers and outside vendors and influencers to build brand presence.
- Coordinate the monthly and quarterly updating of marketing performance metrics for social, digital and public relations with vendors.
- Write and produce corporate product videos with local videographer.
- Integral part of marketing team in production of marketing collateral and advertising. Attend product review meetings as necessary.
- Liaison with outside vendors and materials department to create and update product packaging and labeling.
- Responsible for the coordination of presentations and meeting materials including power point and production coordination of any necessary materials.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Requirements:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience, Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Strong Online, PC and software skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Power-Point and Word.
- Requires solid writing, grammar, communication and mathematical skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of design and photography software (i.e. Photoshop, Adobe, Illustrator, In Design) preferred.
- Interpersonal skills: Pro-active, positive achiever who has the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
Share this job