Technical Service Representative (Temp)Apply via Email
Posted 10 days ago
Technical Service Representative (Temp)
Fountain Valley, California
Provides technical support to internal/external customers regarding order placement, order status, product information, and price quoting or creating RMA’s for in-house repairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive telephone and email inquiries from internal and external customers regarding product repair/replacements, warranties, product application and design by answering all incoming calls and emails to ensure quality customer satisfaction, proper representation and use of SureFire products.
- Assist with consumer warranty repair/replacement calls as necessary, including order entry for replacement parts to guarantee optimal product performance for every SureFire end user by determining appropriate course of action and entering order into Epicor for replacement parts or create RMA for in-house repair.
- Facilitate inbound/outbound calls from agency, government, military and consumer customers regarding order placement, order status, product information and price quoting to provide a reliable point of purchase directly through SureFire while also providing detail product support by using phone, email, and Epicor.
- Perform sales order data entry and processing in Epicor to track all incoming sales and request for quotes by answering all incoming request via telephone, email, and fax.
- Effectively and efficiently communicates with internal/external customers regarding product/service inquires and customer complaints.
- Provide backup support for other representatives by cross training in all facets of the department to alleviate hardship.
- Attend to customer needs by identifying, researching, trouble-shooting and resolving customer concerns such as warranty repair, replacement and product functionality.
- Tracking of Sales and order data entry with reports, trackers, dashboards in Epicor to guarantee quick and accurate delivery of all sales orders.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner via MS Outlook to incoming emails as a shared responsibility for Tech Support Representatives to quickly respond to commonly requested information or emails of escalated situations.
- Handle walk-in sales and repairs; interface directly with customers explaining product features, performance and applications.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, as applicable. Report any incidents of harassment to your Supervisor, Manager or Human Resources Manager.
- Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries to your Supervisor or Manager immediately.
- Other duties, as assigned by supervision or management.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on importance.
- High school diploma or GED, and a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- Training in Electronics, Military or Law enforcement highly desirable.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience in Epicor highly desirable.
Apply via Email
Share this job