Repairs Service Associate
Posted 3 months ago
Repairs Service Associate
- Assist and respond to faxed, phoned, and e-mail inquiries regarding repairs.
- Create and issue return authorizations.
- Induct physical products into the repair database.
- Maintain communication with Production, Customer Service, and other departments on repair status.
- Initiate customer contacts concerning repair status.
- Maintain continuous education by seizing internal/external training opportunities with regard to Trijicon new product developments/applications.
- Support Trijicon’s ISO 9001:2008 Quality system by following established procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain proficiency in navigating and utilizing Trijicon’s ERP system. Initiate suggestions for enhancements or improvements to features as necessary.
- Assist and back-up Warranty & Repair personnel as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Organized, accurate and reliable, detail oriented, and adaptable to change.
- Willingness to train on products with live firearms.
- Knowledge of Trijicon products/usage a plus (training will be provided).
- Proficient in the following computer programs: ERP, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, reach, and use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Share this job