Manufacturing TechnicianApply on Website
Posted 8 days ago
- Help to rework/repair assembly tooling when not working
- Problem solve assembly issues
- Help develop and setup new shop processes
- Design and make assembly tooling when needed
- Perform other various production support tasks
- Assist Manufacturing Productivity Engineering Group as needed
- Assist Draftsman / Designer as needed
- Knowledge of Assembly Processes and Machining Operations
- Ability to design, dimension and model items
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving and systematic diagnosis
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written, communication and oral presentation skills
- Knowledge of basic trigonometry
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings or blueprints
- Experience taking projects from Design to Build
- Experience solving Shop Floor problems
- Basic Microsoft Office and Adobe operations
- Associate Degree or 10 or more years of experience in a machining environment
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance experience or education
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers and guests.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply on Website
Share this job